82 PTIC Brahman/Brahman X/Santa Heifers

Heifers

Beef

Brahman X

Commercial

82

1 - 2 years

Not mouthed

400 - 450 kg

Tick zone

On-Farm

Rolleston, QLD

For Sale

$1,850.00per Head

Description:

4 DECKS (91HD) OF HIGH QUALITY BRAHMAN, BRAHMAN CROSS & SANTA FEMALES. 85% #9'S & #0'S WITH THE BALANCE BEING #8'S. ALL NUMBER 8’s MOUTHED BEING 0-6 TOOTH. SCANNED IN CALF BY AN INDEPENDENT WITH 80% BEING IN CALF 4 MTHS & UNDER TO LBW TICOBA & SAVANNAH RED SIMMENTAL BULLS. WHILST THE OTHER 20% ARE FROM 4 TO 6MTHS IN CALF TO BRAHMAN, BRAFORD, SANTA & ANGUS BULLS. WELL HANDLED HEIFERS WITH TIDY HEADS AND GOOD BONE. VENDOR WILL OFFER CLEAR OF TICKS.

ASKING $1850 PLUS GST ON FARM FOR THE LOT OR $1900 THE DRAFT OF THREE DECKS

Seller Information

Alex Dodson

Agent

Hourn & Bishop Qld

21 Gillespie St, Moura , QLD, 4718

0437837520

6986

Agent Profile

Hourn & Bishop Qld

Moura , QLD
www.hournbishopqld.com.au
Te Pari
Cattle Yard Cable Dec 2020

Newsletter

Subscribe to the Monthly Muster for more industry insights.

Back to top